DI Northern Region Show Schedule:
Please scroll down through this list, you can view by clicking on the Show date, click on the suitable link either DI member or Unregistered entries to see schedule:
- 10th Jun’20 – ONLINE DRESSAGE #1
- 13th Jun’20 – CANCELLED!
- 24th Jun’20 – ONLINE DRESSAGE #2
- 27th Jun’20 – Connell Hill *Open to members only due to Covid-19 Protocols*
- 5th Jul’20 – Danescroft *Open to DI registered members only due to Covid-19 Protocols*
- 11th Jul’20 – Connell Hill
- 15th Jul’20 – ONLINE DRESSAGE FINALS
- 1st Aug’20 – Portmore
- 15th Aug’20 – Gransha
- 29/30th Aug’20 – Portmore Summer Festival
Kindly Sponsored by:
We are very grateful to be given the support to our League by these companies, so please if you are needing to use their types of services please support them like they have us. Click on their logos to go to their website or CLICK HERE to see more info about them.
Secretary: Karen McKeown, 41 Old Ballygowan Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5NP.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries for shows can be made on this page by clicking on the appropriate links, just read on & scroll down the page.
All shows are run by Dressage Ireland Northern Region and are run under Dressage Ireland rules
Entries close Saturday at midnight the weekend prior to the Show!
- Dressage Ireland Registered £13 per class.
- Unregistered riders £17 per class.
Provisional times will be published on Tuesday, with finalised times available Thursday prior to show on website.
Classes with less than 3 entries may be amalgamated, TB classes will be amalgamated into the relevant classes, either Class 12, 1 or 3.
Para tests and Pony tests may be put on by request if there is a suitable judge and arena availability.
Summer & Winter Leagues run through each season with prizes presented at the Regional Finals, rules can be found by clicking on this link: Northern Region League Rules.
For DI members to be eligible to compete at Regional Championships the competitors must gain the following:
- 62.00% & above at TWO shows run by Dressage Ireland Northern Region;
- 6 hours of Help (Helps must be nominated prior to Show & are not transferrable once nominated);
- More than 2 x No Shows (N/S) per season (Anyone who does not notify the Show Organiser that they are Withdrawing from that day’s show, they will be marked as a N/S) will not be eligible.
Unregistered horses and riders may compete at any level at weekly shows, as for the Regional Finals they can compete in non Championship classes.
- DI Northern Region Judge members who are wishing to upgrade their listing, may be Practice or Panel Judging at these shows.
- PYO tests, dependent on availability of judge.
All riders must adhere to “Warm up” Rules as per DI regulations (See Warm-Up Rules).
It is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure that all saddlery and equipment conforms with the rules, whether there is a tack steward present, always check on the DI Rulebook:
- To enable all our shows to run smoothly it is compulsory that ALL members HELP at shows.
- Late entries may be accepted if there are withdrawals in a class, at a surcharge of an additional £2 per class, please contact DI NR Secretary.
Rider and horse combinations wishing to qualify for the National Championships or Winter Finals please check regularly on the DI website on the ‘Shows’ tab.