Show tomorrow 17th Jan cancelled – rescheduled for 24th Jan

Due to the amount of snow at Danescroft and the Met office weather warning we have decided to cancel the show tomorrow. We are running a new date on 24th Jan. If you were entered for the show tomorrow would you let Karen know by email (  by 6pm tomorrow if you wish to enter the new show or if you want to carry your entry forward to another show. We will also accept new entries. All classes remain the same.

%d bloggers like this: