Laurel View 7 Jan’18 Show Update

UPDATE Sun 7 Jan 08:45am:

The roads to Laurelview are dry and not icy . The outdoor arena is frozen on top at present but Robert is confident that it will be fine once the Harrow has been over it . Early tests for the big indoor may have to warm up in the small indoor . The car park it gravel therefore not frozen .

It is each competitors own decision as to whether they attend or not . The committee are doing their very best to run your show, as members are concerned about getting Q scores for the winter finals so please be patient today and work with the organisers .

WE WILL BE DELAYING THE START OF THE SHOW BY 1 HOUR SO ALL CLASSES WILL BE 1 HOUR LATER THAN ALREADY PUBLISHED.

We are aware that the forecast for tonight is minus temperatures . We have been in contact with Laurelview and they are confident that as the outdoor arena is dry, they will be able to Harrow it in the morning to allow it to be rideable .

As we have been forced to cancel 2 previous shows we are going to make every attempt to run tomorrow’s show .

If the outdoor arena is not rideable first thing , we will plan to use the smaller indoor for the first hour of tests in the big indoor . Therefore all tests in the small arena will run approx 1 hour later than the times published . Please keep in mind however there will possibly be withdrawals and to accommodate riders with multiple rides whose times would be difficult if we have to take this step to run , we would ask all competitors to work with the organisers if asked to go a little early or later .

If we are forced to move the small indoor tests later we will publish this tomorrow morning here on FB and on our website as early as is possible . We appreciate this decision may be to late for those early in the small indoor , and can only apologise in advance ,but to have a chance to run we have no other options available .

%d bloggers like this: