More Judge Training:
Sunday 4th March 2018.
Trainee Level – Introduction to Dressage Judging.
DI competition at Laurelview EC, Co.Antrim.
Judge Tutor: Alison Mastin Moore.
Judge Training application form and fee due by Tuesday 27th February 2018.
This training is limited to 10 participants.
Application form available from DI website or by clicking HERE
In an effort to improve Judge Training, the Judges Committee is implementing the following in 2018:
1. An Introduction to Judging sessions for Trainee judges, to include theory and practical
2. Judge training specifically targeted at each judging level: List 6 and 5, 4 and 3, 2 and 1.
This training is intended for those judges at the specified List and also for those judges wishing to upgrade to the next List. For example, a List 5 judge wishing to upgrade to List 4 may attend List 3 and 4 judge training.
• There will be two training sessions per year for all of the above groups (in addition to National Judge Training)
• Each session will include Theory and Practical
• Numbers will be limited to 10 participants to facilitate closer interaction
If you wish to attend any of the above Judge Training, please send in a judge training application form to DI.
Start time and other details will be available closer to the date. Please note that specific List judge training is open to 10 candidates only, so early application is advised.