11 Jul 2020 - 00:00
Summer League – Connell Hill 11th July 2020:
Secretary: Karen McKeown, 41 Old Ballygowan Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5NP.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries for this show can be made via this page just read on & scroll further down the page.
All shows are run by Dressage Ireland Northern Region and are run under Dressage Ireland rules
Entries close Saturday midnight prior to the Show.
- Dressage Ireland Registered £13 per class.
Preliminary times will be posted on Tuesday & finalised times available Thursday prior to show on website.
Classes with less than 3 entries may be amalgamated, TB classes will be amalgamated into the relevant classes either Class 12, 1 or 3.
If you missed the PayPal button to complete booking, please do not panic & do not redo the order process as this will only result in you doubling your order!
Postal entries to DI NR Secretary (address at the top of the page).
If you are having to withdraw (W/D) from a show please notify the Show Organiser on the contact details provided, no one else! If you do not do this you will be marked down as a No Show (N/S) & if this happens on more than 2 occasions in a season you will not be eligible for prizes at the Regional Finals.
Warm up rules, review by clicking HERE
Kindly Sponsored by:
We are very grateful to be given the support to our League by these companies, so please if you are needing to use their types of services please support them like they have us. Click on their logos to go to their website or CLICK HERE to see more info about them.
Please bear in mind the new Covid-19 Protocols in place for these current shows, also remember you & your Groom’s Contact form without a signed completed form you will not be allowed access to the Show:
- Click on this link: DI NR Corvid Protocols
- Click on this link to view & download: DI NR C-19 Contact Form
Date: Saturday 11th July 2020
Venue: Connell Hill Equestrian Centre.
Show Organiser: Carolyn Mellor
Contact No.: 07801481955
Preliminary [not open to Trailblazer members]
- Class 1: DI P5 (2012) [S]
- Class 2: BD P17 (2014) [L]
Novice [not open to Trailblazer members]
- Class 3: DI N27 (2012) [L]
- Class 4: BD N37A (2017) [L]
- Class 5: BD E40 (2010) [L]
- Class 6: DI N51 (2013) [L]
- Class 7: BD M76 (2016) [L]
- Class 8: DI M67 (2015) [L]
- Class 9: FEI Junior Ind Test (2018) [L]
- Class 10: FEI Junior Prelim Test (2018) [L]
- Class 12: DI Intro B (2017) [S]
Trailblazer/Sportsman [Confined to Category 0 or 1 Riders only.]
- Class 13a: Mini TB – DI Intro B (2017) [S]
- Class 13b: Prelim – DI P5 (2012) [S]
Class 13c: Novice – DI N27 (2012) [L]
- Class 14: Any Para test qualified to ride.
- Class 15: Any Pony test qualified to ride.
Closing date for entries: Sat 4th Jul’20 at MIDNIGHT.
In the comments section of the online entry, please state the following:
- Competition Number (i.e. the one you wear on your bridle);
- Class number;
- Name of horse and rider;
- Finally, if you are available for Help & your preference.
(Please add, as this will speed up the process of organising provisional times)
We need to remind people placing an entry for a DI show that if they wish to compete as a registered member, they have to ensure their membership of rider & horse is fully processed by Central before they place a Registered entry.
Otherwise if both rider &/or horse are not then you will be competing as Unregistered.