Due once again to the weather conditions and forecast for Sunday, we have taken the decision to postpone the show at Connell Hill.
We appreciate that some of you have been able to exercise your horses this week but unfortunately due to the snow in many areas some have not.
We have been able to re book Connell Hill for next Saturday 27th January 2018.
Entries and times will stand, however if anyone entered is unable to attend, please email Karen by midnight Saturday 20th who will make a refund to you. If anyone not entered for this week wishes to enter they can do so, but as this is a postponed show a slot will only be given in a withdrawal place. Again please email Karen by midnight Saturday 20th and forward a cheque which will only be lodged if a slot is made available to you .
Times should be checked next Thursday 25th Jan’18 to ensure changes have not been made to your existing time .