26th Nov Show Postponed.

The show for this weekend 26 November has had to be postponed to the next weekend Sat 3rd December

This decision has had to be made due to forecast’s predicting such low temperatures below zero degrees, especially during the next few nights, resulting in freezing ground conditions.

All entries and times will stand, withdrawals will be accepted with full refund if made by Saturday 26th closing at midnight by emailing our Secretary Karen McKeown at nidressage@outlook.com .

Entries for the new date will only be accepted if withdrawals are received & will be notified on a first come first served basis. 

Email our Secretary with entry requirement and if accepted payment must be made to secure entry once Secretary has notified entrant that a place is available .

%d bloggers like this: