DI Northern Region Show Schedule:
Kindly Sponsored by:
We are very grateful to be given the support to our League by these companies, so please if you are needing to use their types of services please support them like they have us. Click on their logos to go to their website or CLICK HERE to see more info about them.
Secretary: Karen McKeown, 41 Old Ballygowan Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5NP.
Email – email@example.com
Entries for this show can be made on this page by clicking on the appropriate links, just read on & scroll down the page.
All shows are run by Dressage Ireland Northern Region and are run under Dressage Ireland rules
Entries close Saturday at midnight the weekend prior to the Show!
- Dressage Ireland Registered £12 per class.
- Unregistered riders £16 per class.
Provisional times will be published on Tuesday, with finalised times available Thursday prior to show on website.
Classes with less than 3 entries may be amalgamated, TB classes will be amalgamated into the relevant classes, either Class 12, 1 or 3.
Para tests and Pony tests may be put on by request if there is a suitable judge and arena availability.
For DI members to be eligible to compete at Regional Championships the competitors must gain 62% at TWO shows run by Dressage Ireland Northern Region and have competed all 6 hours of Help.
- (Helps must be nominated prior to Show & are not transferrable once nominated).
Unregistered horses and riders may compete at any level at weekly shows, as for the Regional Finals they can compete in the Warm-Up classes.
- DI Northern Region Judge members who are wishing to upgrade their listing, may be Practice or Panel Judging at these shows.
- PYO tests, dependent on availability of judge.
All riders must adhere to “Warm up” Rules as per DI regulations (See Downloads).
It is the responsibility of the competitorto ensure that all saddlery and equipment conforms with the rules, whether there is a tack steward present, always check on the DI Rulebook:
- To enable all our shows to run smoothly it is compulsory that ALL members HELP at shows.
- Late entries may be accepted if there are withdrawals in a class, at a surcharge of an additional £2 per class, please contact DI NR Secretary.
Rider and horse combinations wishing to qualify for the National Championships or Winter Finals please check regularly on the DI website on the side section under “Shows”, CLICK HERE to get to the DI website.
Please scroll down through this list.